Wednesday, May 19, 2010

~C*O*O*L~

There were heavy rains pouring KL these few days~

Cleaning & Freshening the contaminated air~
Clearing the KL's sky, which was full of hazes~
Cooling down the steaming hot environment~
It's COOL...
It's FRESH...
I saw this wonderful scene when I looked out the window last midnight.
I can see the KL Tower, clearly.
Its light was Bright!!
 Click this compare this KL Tower with the previous KL view photo that I posted few days ago.
U will know the difference.;)

It's cold at night...
I never know that it will be cold to have a cold bath at KL,
&
I experienced it last night.
 I slept with my blanket on, which I usually don't.
It's nice~

Oh ya, I also played with my camera while I was shooting for that crystal clear view.

Anyway, it's fun.
&
I love this 2 photos most~!!=)
 ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment