Monday, March 29, 2010

~R*E*B*O*N*D*I*N*G~

Today, I went to straighten my dear hair...

 The last time I rebonded my hair was on 2nd of January 2009.

It was more than a year & the newly grown hair was no longer straight...
*fuzzy summore*
>.<

Before I went out, I took a photo:

BEFORE

I started the rebonding at 1.30pm
Ends at 5.30pm...
*4 hours~!!!*

Damn boring...
but I have get used to it =)

Finally, it's done~!!
AFTER

One word,
STRAIGHT...

What do u think?=)

Now waiting for Friday,
so that I can wash it off...
*yuck~! I hate this feeling~*
>.<

5 comments:

  1. hiak hiak~very smelly,oily and sticky hor..?!
    look very nice...
    become longer and longer ad..
    can touch ur ass le bah ?! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. no smelly la... haha~
    mayb just.. not yet... haha

    hmmm... about to reach.
    but last time reached ad, but i cut 2 inches...
    not long back ad lo~=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..how many days ad?
    day3 sure will smelly liao><"
    kaka~

    dont be too long la...
    when mm mm will touched diok the SHIT @@
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. >.< u don talk so disgusting can ma?
    yuck~!!
    haha~ going to wask tmr.=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ya, I washed my hair today~!!
    cant stand the oiliness ad~!!
    feel so dirty~
    now feel REFRESHED~!!^^

    ReplyDelete