Wednesday, March 3, 2010

~C*L*I*N*I*Q*U*E~

My skin condition was really bad when I came back from KL on the end of January...
I tried to control on the acne on my skin & now is getting better...
But my moisturizer is currently 'out of stock' & I was thinking of buying a better & reliable brand...
I don't want to see any acne on my skin anymore~!
I wanna get rid of them as soon as possible~!!


This morning, I followed my mom to Queensbay Mall, with 姑婆 & his son~
 He needed to buy luggages for himself where he will be going to further his studies overseas…


While they were choosing the luggage, I approached Clinique skincare counter in the Jusco…
I was planning to purchase this brand of skincare & would like to know more about the products…

The salesgirl ‘interviewed’ me about my skin's condition...
As I know, my skin type is 
Combination to Oily Skin

She recommended me to use this basic 3-step skincare:
Liquid Facial Soap
Clarifying Lotion 3
Dramatically different Moisturizing Gel
 
 
 
(I get from their website: http://www.clinique.com.my/)

She recommended me to buy their promotion pack, which includes:
Cleansing oil
Cleansing foam
Clarifying lotion
Moisturiser
Scrub
Eye Cream
Firming cream

for RM351!!
It is really worth~!!

I didn't purchase it yet, but will go this Saturday for it, FOR SURE~!!
Wait for me, Clinique~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment