19th of March 2010
My dad decided to bring me & mom for a Cruise Trip...
We had prepared our simple luggage, which was only for a night stay in the cruise...
After we had prepared everything, off we went, to Penang Island...
Since that I have nothing much to do during the journey,
what do u think I will do?
Camwhoring, of course!
We can see the Star Cruises from the ferry~
My dad parked his car which was about 5 minutes distance from the terminal~
Finally, we reached the terminal~
Before entering, My mom took some photos of me, with the
Pisces Star Cruise behind me~
^o^
Here we were, at the front gate of the Terminal
Once we were walking on the stairs, we could see MANY people waiting at the reception area...
As u can see here:
My dad went to the counter & got our tickets...
I took some photos of the catalogs at the board in front of the reception counter...
We have our own access/entry card which have our named printed on:
Lining up to enter the Cruise:
Mom & I
Dad & I
Myself
*Nice view behind me*
Once we got in, there was dinner buffet ready for everyone~
These are what we have for our dinner
Egg Tarts & Cakes
Black glutinous Rice with sago
as Desserts
^o^
After the dinner, we went to our room to put our stuffs & rest~
Our room number:
10112
When the Cruise started to leave the terminal, it was about 8pm++..
My mom & I went to have a look at the whole cruise...
Both of us went up to the top level of the cruise & we took photos~
There was a swimming pool, but I didn't bring swim suit
There were many video games, but I'm not a child anymore
There was lots of casino, but I'm not interested
The only thing I can do was:
Watch free movies available in the cruise cinema.
=.=
I watched Poker King, although I watched before this...
Just... at least I have something to do.
I went back to our room & slept at 2am++...
At 6.30am, we woke up & got ourselves ready...
We went to have our breakfast at 7.30am...
Everyone were required to get his or her IC at the reception counters before leaving the cruise...
Yup, we're leaving...
It was just a 12-hour cruise trip.
For me, there were nothing interesting for me,
but at least,
I'm out of the house for a while.
Today's my mom's Birthday~
Happy Birthday, Mummy~♥



No comments:
Post a Comment