Saturday, March 6, 2010

~S*H*O*P*P*I*N*G~

 Yeap, I went to Queensbay with my mom this morning as planned~
Jusco J-card member sales were held~

Since that my skincare product is not included in my list anymore, I did not know what to buy actually...
*haha*

My mom & me went to redeem vouchers with our J-card 1st...
We totally redeemed RM70 vouchers with our points!!

After we get the vouchers, we walked around the Jusco to seek for anything to buy~
*since that both of us didn't have any idea of what to buy*

Since that we got RM70 vouchers, my mom bought some dining stuffs & some daily products...

There was an Happy-Hour-Sale at the groundfloor of Jusco on ladies bag...
80% discounts for 1 hour...

There was a representative who shout with a loud speaker about the sale,
it was no difference on the situation at the night market...

We 'participated' in the crowd to search for bags...
*haha*

I chose a new square bag~!!
Grey in colour
 Original price was RM219.90
After discount:
RM43.98~!!
-unbelievable-
^o^

Thanks mom~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment