I went for a movie with my 2 cousins just now at a new cinema in the Village Mall~
This was the 1st time I went to this cinema because it was quite new in my hometown & I was at KL all these times~
Before we went into the cinema, we bought drinks for each of us & 1 medium popcorn...
The number of ur cinema was: 4th
I heard that the air-conditioning in the cinema is unbelievably cold~!!
but I didn't bother much about it, until I went into it...
=.=''
Horribly Freezing~!!
3 of us were freezing from the beginning of the movie till the end...
By the way, the 14 Blades were Great!!!
The only regret for us was not bringing jacket which may let us have a comfortable 2-hour-movie~
After the movie, we came back my house for dinner...
鱼仔汤板面
*no photo*
Yummy yummy~
I really have a great time with them~!!
Let's go for more next time~
^o^
No comments:
Post a Comment