Monday, March 15, 2010

~R*E*S*U*L*T~

I purposely woke up at 9am to check my Examination results today~
but it was yet to release~
It made me more NERVOUS & WORRIED~!!

I went back to my bed & prayed prayed prayed for my ESCM subject~

10am, I checked back my result again...

AaaaaaaaRrrrrrrrrrHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~!!!!!

I passed my ESCM~!!!
Really JUST a PASS...

I really thank GOD for this~!!!

My Result:
               E-Commerce & Supply Chain Management        C
               Marketing Customer Interface            B-
               Applied Marketing Research              B+
               Business  Finance                              B+

I know, It was not a good result...
Sorry to disappointed U again, Mom & Dad...
Also, my eldest brother...
 (Don't put high expectation on me)

Hmm...
My mom & I were planning to go to Singapore
(I suggested, because I never go there before)

I waited until today for my result...
Since that I have relieved with my ESCM, I can confirm with her about it now...
*Just hope that she won't angry with my bad result...T.T*
I will update my "confirmation" for the Singapore Trip as soon as I get the decision from my mom~
All the Best~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment