Saturday, June 18, 2011

~T*R*I*P: Manchester~

Had another one-day-trip to Manchester this morning! Perfect weather for a trip, although it's quite windy! Luckily I had my red hoodie, which kept me warm enough throughout the day. I had minor flu & sorethroat this morning & luckily they didn't affect my condition when came to taking photos. lol

 This were the lunch boxes prepared by Ritchie for all of us! Thanks!

Our bus departed from our hostel at about 8.30am & reached Manchester United Stadium after one & a half hour. Slept mostly during the journey to avoid dizziness from shaky bus.

The stadium was interesting enough as eveyone of us was thrilled to see this huge & famous stadium with our bare eyes. David, was our stadium guide of the day, showed us around the stadium & we got the chance to sit at different sides of the stadium. We also went into the Press Room, Players Changing Room & Players Waiting Room (before match) & more.


At about 12pm, our bus brought us to the City Center of Manchester. We were dropped in the middle of the city & asked to meet back at the same bus stop at 5.45pm.

The walk in the city was tiring!! This had pulled my mood down. Manchester was a wonderful & famous place, as I remember? Maybe we're given too little of time & with just a city map in our hand, we're needed to find the way out ourselves. Luckily our group has few friends with good sense of direction, if for me, I think I'll lost in the middle of nowhere.

We visited museum & library. How boring was that? I just not that type of person. However, I found the art gallery much interesting, as I thought it will be as boring as the museum.

Below were the photos taken in the Manchester Art Gallery:



This was an interesting mirror! 
 
Walked & window shopped at few malls in Manchester. Most of them were too expensive for me & I didn't want to spend anymore for clothes before the crazy summer sales are officially launched. I'm just not rich enough to buy whatever I want.

I may love this city, if I have more time to travel around. At the mean time, I didn't feel like going back yet as I need to save money for the sales! Muahaha~!!

Still, I love the weather & greens in UK.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment