Leaving makes me feel unwilling, but at the same time excited. Daddy, Mummy & eldest brother accompanied me to the airport & everything went smooth until when it was time for me to say goodbye. It was such a rush situation where I need to go into the international imigration as my friend was waiting me inside & I thought I was late. Anyway, I insisted on taking photos with my family before I left. I lost my temper & my eyes were running with tears.
My brother sent me a sms & said:"Mama cried when u lost your temper just now." Mom, I'm sorry that I made you cry, I didn't mean to. I know that you're worried about me & I promise I will take good care of myself there.
I updated the photo of me in the flight to facebook, saying "Good Bye Malaysia" before the departure.
It's so cool that we can still online in the plane with the KLIA wifi. It was really great that Catherine sat beside me in both flights.=D
I barely sleep during the KL->AD flight, what I did was watching the movies/TV channels available. Was I too excited? Maybe...?
My brother sent me a sms & said:"Mama cried when u lost your temper just now." Mom, I'm sorry that I made you cry, I didn't mean to. I know that you're worried about me & I promise I will take good care of myself there.
I updated the photo of me in the flight to facebook, saying "Good Bye Malaysia" before the departure.
It's so cool that we can still online in the plane with the KLIA wifi. It was really great that Catherine sat beside me in both flights.=D
From KL to Abu Dabhi: 7 hours+
This was my dinner
Chicken Biryani with aromatic Rice
It's the best compared to other selections=)I barely sleep during the KL->AD flight, what I did was watching the movies/TV channels available. Was I too excited? Maybe...?
From Abu Dhabi to Manchester: 7 hours+
This was my breakfast
Mushroom Omelette with Chicken Kofta, Ratatouille & Parsley Potato
There were desserts & other beverages served during the flight too!
These 2 flights nearly broke our backbones & it's worth it!
We're here, in Sheffield, UK!!
We reached Manchester at about 8am in the morning(local time) & we're welcomed by Andrew & other crews of Sheffield Hallam Univerisity.
It was very sunny day, with cool wind blowing. It's considered to be the best welcoming weather for us.=)
No comments:
Post a Comment