Friday, June 10, 2011

~N*E*W * L*I*F*E @ Sheffield~

Starting my new life in a foreign country with my friends are fantastic! Having them to be there for me makes me feel that I'm not alone. Especially for 3 of my flatmates. They're thoughful, a sincere big THANKS to them.
Let's starts my journey in my new life here. The very first meal I had in Sheffield was McDonald's Mayo Chicken Burger, which costed me £0.99!! No drinks & fries! It's my first time & it will be my last time eating that. >.<

Lots of groceries shoppings were done for the first & second day with my flatmates. Our fridge columns & cupboard racks are filled with loads of food now! Will definitely survive & also get fat in these 3 months. lol

I have been playing with different  mix-and-match outfits in every single day. It's so wonderful that I can wear boots wherever I go, as no one will look at me with "uncomfortable" looks (like in Malaysia). The boots just made the whole outfits perfect! Below were my different outfits of the days/nights. *wink*


As for food, I have been fed with different & delicious food, as 2 of my flatmates are great cooks! I haven't get the chance to cook for them officially. I hope that I can, one day. My breakfasts were basically cereals & digestives biscuits with milk. I don't think I will get bored with it, NEVER! Because I this kind of breakfast so much!! It makes me feel like I'm a westerners. =D
These were varieties of breakfasts, lunchs & dinners in this week.

On the second day at Sheffield, my flatmates & I went for a wonderful dine-out breakfast at Lynne's Pantry, recommended by Patrick (my flatmate). It was really a lovely place with "English" environment to dine-in. Love it!! The food were nice too! We ordered four dishes & shared.
 

Walking in the Sheffield City is definitely better than to walk in Cities of Malaysia. The sun was there, but there's no heat from it & cold wind was there, all the time. Sometimes it really freezed me up, but somehow I like it, as I didn't get to sweat like no body's business. Feels clean!!


Below were the photos taken during the first few days in Sheffield. More photos were uploaded in my facebook albums! Enjoy!!

 
 
 
 

 xoxo♥
Klaire

No comments:

Post a Comment