Saturday, June 25, 2011

~S*H*O*P*P*I*N*G + P*A*R*T*Y~


SHOPPING time, with my flatmates at Liverpool yesterday! 
 
We left from our flat at 6am something for our train to Liverpool, which was 2 hours from Sheffield. We didn't really have much sleep last night & we took short naps in the train, as well as the coach to Cheshire Oaks. 

Back to shopping, I had few "FIRST TIME". First time buying Pull & Bear's stuff, first time buying ZARA stuffs., first time buying ESPRIT, NIKE & also ADIDAS. The feeling was really...different & amazing! But something's still missing in between, because it's not my money. I really hope that I can earn more money & have more "first time" for other better quality brands. 

Liverpool city! It's really a CITY! Shopping heaven! lol

 Shopping at the Pull & Bear
*Spot the scarf, on my neck. That's what I'd bought*

My NIKE & ADIDAS :P

We nearly missed our train back to Sheffield, as the coach picked us up late. We started to run from the bus stop to the railway station once we got down from the coach. It was really freezing & we're running on the busy streets, with BULKY shopping bags. Nearly choked from insufficient oxygen. Can U imagine how embarrasing we were at that moment? I didn't even feel like thinking of it, not even a bit. lol. Luckily, the train was delayed for few minutes & we got into the train with relieves. *Thank God*

We reached our flat at about 10pm with nearly-broke hands & legs. We put away our shopping bags & got ready for the La' Fiesta party organized by Uni. 

Since it was a Disney-themed party, I drew Mickey logo on my left arm.

There was a painting for everyone on anywhere they want. I had an UK flag on my right arm while my friends had on their faces, neck & hands. =D
 

What a exciting DAY & NIGHT for us.=D

No comments:

Post a Comment