Thursday, June 16, 2011

~F*O*O*D @ Opal One C13~

Just want to update some photos of the food that I've been eating these few days. It is always more cost-saving by cooking at home! Yet getting to learn different dishes & seasoning which eventually makes the food taste even better!

On the 12th of June, Catherine cooked fried maggie mee & bihun for dinner! A big round egg was fried to make "pattaya" fried noodles! =D

On 14th of June, I fried some mixed vege & a pot of ABC soup & 4 of us headed to Sue's house for dinner. 14 people had dinner there & we're served with 3 types of soup, 2 types of vege & 1 meat dish. It's considered as SOUP DAY. I could only recalled on how bloated we're, with those soups. =D

On 15th of June, I made my lunch! Spaghetti with tomatoes, meatballs & pepperoni! Iceberg vege was served as my toppings. Yummm~!!

As for dinner, we went to Chino's for the famous Kebab in Sheffield. 5 of us shared a Chicken Set & Doner Set! We're not enough full after the dinner but it's worth to have a try! It has the taste of Asian's food. =)

On 16th of June, means today, we had Opal One C13's Nando's Chicken Set!! The recipes were created by ourselves! Patrick roasted the chicken & the mediterranean rice (of course I didn't eat the rice) & I made the coleslaw!! Frankly speaking, with Chilli powder on the chicken, dipping with tomato, HP, & tobasco sauce, it tastes better than the ori Nando's! Wooohhh!!

4 of us also had a red wine drinking session after the dinner. Perfectto!
Lovely food, Lovely flatmates, Lovely life in UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment