In the early morning, my uncle dropped me at my 小姨's house when he was on his way to work. *Thanks*
I went to Adventist Hospital with my aunt & 2 cousins for their medical check-up in that morning.
I helped my aunt to take care of Chloe when she's busy or driving & this closed up my relationship with baby Chloe. She's such a adorable girl, just like her mother. =)♥
We went to Queensbay Mall on the next day at around 2pm, just both of us. We had our lunch at the Queens Market & we ordered a lot!
Here's my pretty 小姨♥
Walked around Queensbay to look for my camera's battery, but then ended up searching for a new camera. At last, we came to Harvey Norman for a better deal. It's where my PINKEE's born. (Click PINKEE to read the post)
Before we left, my aunt bought me I/B Passion Fruit with pearls from Chatime. My first time! Love it!♥
Before we left, my aunt bought me I/B Passion Fruit with pearls from Chatime. My first time! Love it!♥
I did some photography of my aunt & Chloe on the next morning. Managed to take these lovely photos of this mother-&-daughter, and I hope that she would love them! =)♥
After the photography, we headed to Islee Boutique to buy my jeans. My aunt bought me a pair of jeans & I bought another one. *Thanks* We went to Queensbay Mall's Daiso, where it sells all sorts of Japanese Brand products with just RM5 each. There was a lot of things in the shop but I just got myself a box of black hair pins. She also bought me hand sanitizer & a spray that can kills bacteria in seconds from her previously worked company. *Thanks again to her* ♥♥♥
My 姑丈fetched me back home as he was going back from work that evening.*Thanks*
Love the accompany & care from her all these while.
It's warm & great, staying there with you, 姨丈 & all the kids.
Thank you very much for everything.
Love, Klaire.♥


No comments:
Post a Comment