There was a small Birthday Celebration of my 8-year-old cousin, Li Hen on last Saturday. I was invited by my aunt for the party & to stay at their house for few days. Luckily Li Shyuen took an afternoon nap & she stayed up till the party ended. The party had a lot of KIDS, my uncle & aunt's friend's kids. I was the camera girl of the day & it's my pleasure to be one.=)
It was time for the cutting cake ceremony! My aunt took out her hand-made Oreo Ice-Cream Cake from the fridge & everyone was so impressed with her creativeness.I love the cake too!! Yummmmmm~!!
Happy Birthday to you, Li Hen. Jie jie ♥ you!
The next day, it was Li Hen's real birthday & his daddy brought us to Secret Recipe for our high-tea. It was at Kiosk Bertam.
We ordered these to share & Li Hen wanted Spaghetti because he was too hungry.=)
In the evening, my uncle wanted to treat a very last farewell dinner for me, before I left for UK. We went to Auto City's Boston Restaurant for dinner. ♥ the interior design of the restaurant.
We ordered these:
I ordered a not-so-tasty noodles but I can say that the Rice Series was delicious!! (But I can't eat too much rice, need to cut carbs.lol)
We went to Guardian Pharmacy, which was near to the restaurant. My uncle bought me a set of Hada Labo skincare (Cleanser, Toner & Moisturizer), for me to bring to UK. *Thankful* ♥
Really thanks my uncle & aunt for treating me with all the love & care.
I sincerely appreciated it.
Love, Klaire.




No comments:
Post a Comment