Finally I met up with HongLi & ChiaLing on Wednesday because I just reached home the day before. ♥*Sorry for kept you both waiting*
HL came to my house at about 5pm & stayed in my messy room to watched me packing my luggage.:X
At about 6pm++, we wanted to go out for dinner but there's no car for me to drive. So we heated up some fried bihun as our dinner, but it was not enough. lol. Fortunately, my mom came back & we poof-ed off for 2nd round.=D
HL & I are NOKIA supporters now=)
Hers is the crystal one & Mine is the Red one.
The best place that we could think of was Old Town. She had egg toasts & I had butter & kaya toast. At about 9pm, CL came back from her dinner (she couldn't join us).
We met at the Village Mall & just had a short chatting, as HL's parents were coming to fetch her at 10pm. Anyway, we planned for the next gathering for that weekend before we left the mall.
Our date was today! I took a bus to Butterworth & CL was there waiting for me at the Police Booth. lol. We went to Seberang Prai City Mall & met up with HL at about 1pm.
Since three of us hadn't had our lunch, we went to ShihLin to grab some snacks! XXL Chicken.=D
We walked & walked since there's nothing for us to buy, except for the nail polish. Those servants were just over annoying. We bought each of us a nail polish, as there was a promotion: 3 for RM12. This was the goodie bag (free cotton pads in the white box).
Photos taken while resting.
We settled down at McDonald & each of us bought ourselves something to eat/drink. CL had fries, HL had sweet potatoes & I had I/B Yogurt drink from food court.=) Spent the time eating, chatting & laughing.
Since we had finished wandering the whole mall, we took some photos while waiting for HL's X to come.
Moments with both of you are always full of laughter.
I enjoyed those moments very much!
xoxo.♥




No comments:
Post a Comment