"Klaire, plan a day for all of us to have a dinner or something."
I was asked by my boss to organize an simple farewell gathering, which really surprised me because I didn't know how to organize this kind of thing.Anyway, I informed my colleagues to come along on the last day of Catherine & me, to work at Enopi Learning Center. Siti, Desmond, William, Pik San, Catherine, Ms Melinda(our boss) & I were there for the farewell. We went for the lunch @ B.B.Q Plaza, which can allow us to sit down, eat, while chat.
We had some group photos for memories.=)
Catherine & Pik San left early as they had thing to do. As for the rest, Ms Melinda treated us Tutti Fruitti for desserts!
F*A*B*U*L*O*U*S day!!!
I bought 3-in-1 Nestum, Chocolate & a box of Energy Bars for my boss as a farewell present. I bought these because when she was too busy with the kids, she didn't even have the time to eat. I hope that these can help her better, rather than keeping her stomach empty for hours. Just hope that she will eat it. =D
Thanks her for everything.=)


wow!
ReplyDeletei love this kind of farewell ^^
Ya, I love it too! it makes me want to go back again. =D
ReplyDelete