Friday, May 20, 2011

~S*P*E*C*I*A*L Day~

There was a wonderful gathering with my mom's side relatives. The celebration was about the belated Birthday celebration for my beloved Grandma & a simple farewell party for my cousin & I (It's just for a gathering purpose). Below is my grandma, who was making the best 咸煎饼 I've ever eaten.

While my Mom & aunts make delicious dishes & cakes for the celebration & everything went throught perfectly.


We sang "世上只有妈妈好" for grandma & she nearly drops her tears. ;)
Happy Belated Birthday to u, Grandma.
Take good care of yourself & don't work too much. *Hugs & Kisses*

My cousin, Jocelyne, was going to Matriculation for her studies & she was leaving the next day.
So we took some photos for memories. We'll only meet after 6 months, perhaps.
Take care, girl. Miss U!! Skype with u soon!

I'll miss everyone of you for sure when I'm in UK.
Take care, everyone.  
Loves ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment