Friday, June 25, 2010

~S*H*O*P*P*I*N*G, again~

 I went shopping with Catherine at 1-Utama on the 25th of June~!!
She came to my place to fetch me.
at SHARP 12 noon~!!=)

She accompanied me to choose evening gown for my Eldest Brother's wedding.
But still, we have done many testing on clothes too~!!
haha~!!

Really had a GREAT time camwhoring in the fitting rooms~!!

Forever 21 fitting room:
 
 

The only photo that I didn't upload at my facebook account,
but I decide to upload here:
^o^

VIOR fitting room:

Another boutique's fitting room:


Wohoo~!!! Enjoyable~!!

We also went for high-tea at CHOCOLATE~!!

Our main focus:
Chocolate Fondue~!!!!♥

We were surprised with the words "written" on the chocolate.
*can u read it?*
We wonder which of the staff did that.=)

We also ordered Mocha drink:

Catherine went back at 6pm to meet her dear dear.
Me, wandering around while waiting for my brother to bring me for dinner.=)
^o^

Finally they arrived & we went for dinner at Pasta Zanmai.

YUMmmmmm~!!The food that we ordered were delicious~!!!=)
 Would like to go again next time~♥

After the dinner, since that I haven't buy the evening gown,
We went for the 2nd search~!!

Jamie helped me with choosing the gown this time~^o^
I tried 10 gowns at once in the NICHII fitting room:
 (but this time I didn't camwhore with these clothes)

Tat's why my brother, can sleep on the bench.

*He was tired because he was working in the morning then came to meet me till that time*

Really sorry for keeping u waiting for me, Gor~♥

He fetched me back my place & went back his place again...
I have asked him to stay at my place, but he insisted that he will go back today, coz we will meet again the next day~
Where my parents will come~

 ****************
Thanks Catherine, for fetching me & accompanying me for the shopping~!!♥

Thanks Gor, for the delicious dinner & the sacrificing ur tiresome for waiting for me & even fetching me back my place~♥
*****************

The thing I bought today:
They are pairs, it's for me & my sis
^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment