Wednesday, June 16, 2010

~B*R*E*A*K*S~

I was kinda BUSY this weekdays with college stuffs.

Tuesday: 15th June 2010

There's a break between 10am to 12noon.
Some of my classmates went back their home
some of them went for brunch.

Blue, Kok Wa, Yee Choon, Chun Howe, Chun Howe, Wei Cai, Ritchie, Bryant, Lucas,
Bee Yean, Angela & Me

Went to have our Brunch at Old Town which located at Melati Utama.
After we finished or meals, some of them left.
 Me & my assignment teammates,
needed to get our tutorial presentation slides for tomorrow done.
So we take turns on using Ritchie's laptop for the adjustments of our answers...

When it's time, we headed back for our following classes.
Catherine brought us some cute lollipops in fish & rose design~
I edited the design layouts of the powerpoint slides for our presentations when I got home.
After everything's done, it was 8pm++.
Then I needed to do my Logistics case study tutorial question~!!

I was supposed to read ECRM topics for Logistics's mid term test tomorrow~!!
but when I done my answers, it was already 12am~!!!
& I have 8am class tomorrow~!!!
*I slept & decided to study it during tmr's break*
CRAZily BUSY.

Wednesday: 16th June 2010

8am Entrepreneurial Skills class, me & my teammates presented the answers.
Luckily Mr Lim quite satisfied with our answers.
(but still, we need improvements for our presentation skills...)

There's another break between 12noon to 2.30pm.
This time, we went to House Cafe at Genting Klang for our lunch.
We went there becoz we can study there when we finished our lunch.
(the place is quite peace)

When we reached, we met Suzy, Vincent, Michele, Catherine & Jing Wen.
^o^

After we have finished our lunch, it's STUDY time~!!
See how serious we were:

When it was 2pm, we left & bought Pearl Milk Tea at a nearby shop.

For the Logistics test, luckily I can do it.=)
but I just use my common sense while doing it.
Hopefully can get better marks.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment