Tuesday, June 8, 2010

~L*U*C*K*Y~

  I feel that I'm ♥Super Duper LUCKY♥~!!

This LUCKY story has to start from yesterday.
It's a loooooooooooooooooooooong story, so as my advice...
That's not a must to read if U don't feel like to~
It's just my memory, for myself, to be such a lucky girl...
^o^

Yesterday...
My last class ended at 4.30pm++ & I took College Bus to go back to my hostel...
Entering into my room...
Putting down my bag...
Taking my bath...
Putting on skincare
Having my dinner: biscuits again...
Onlining...
Blogging...
Facebooking...
Checking for homeworks...
At last, it's 11.30pm.
That's when everything started~!!!

I was going to bed at that time,
but
I COULDN'T find my cell phone~!!!!!!

I searched everywhere for it.
But it was no more be found.

I only realised that I haven't touch my phone since I got back my hostel.
I have dropped it in the BUS~!!!!
It's possible because I wore a shorts that have shallow pocket.
It was late at that time & I couldn't ask anyone to help because I worried of disturbing others.
T.T

I banged my head so many times for being so careless~!!
However, I couldn't sleep late last nite bcoz I have 8am class today...
*But before I sleep, I prayed that no one will get my phone, becoz I really need all my contacts numbers in it...*

Finally, Morning arrived.
Went to college by Wei Cai's car.
WC borrowed my his phone for me to call my phone, & it's still available~!!
*well~ Tat's a good sign~*

At 10am, it's a 2-hour break.
We went out for lunch at Steven's Corner.
I tried to recognize the College Bus (older bus & with yesterday's driver)
It was such a coincident that the bus passed the college's back gate
where we were walking to WC's car at that time.

Luckily♥, the rain was not heavy...
Luckily♥, the driver stopped to drop some students...
I asked him about my lost phone in that bus...
He said that he didn't see any phone in his bus yesterday...
but he still let me searched for it...
Luckily♥, he's kind by not to scold me & ask me to get down...
(but there were too many ppl in the bus, & I can't stay too long, which may frustrate them)

He also promised me that he will searched for it later...
I thanked him & get down from the bus...
I was so down about my lost phone...
*Thanks for all my friends for consoling me to be optimist*

When we were at the Steven's corner for our brunch,  
there's my phone number miss called WC's phone~!!!

I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited & called back on the spot.
but it went into voicemail.
I was so panic which I tot people have taken it & shut down my phone.
T.T

But after a while, my number called again~!!!
WC answered the call...
It's the BUS DRIVER~!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!
Thank GOD~!!
I'm sooooo LUCKY~!!

When I finished my class at about 3.30pm,
I rushed to the college bus, which I saw it from far.
*I didn't know whether it's that bus, I just predicted, becoz it's the older bus, which our college have more than 5 of them.*
L.U.C.K.I.L.Y~!!!!

IT'S the BUS~!!!!!
XXX 9768
(I will take the photo of it if I see it next time)

The Bus Driver, is a Malay man.
Has beard.
Wears a white songkok.
Smiles to students when they were going down the bus.
(as I remembered, there's only few of the drivers will do so.)

He handed me my phone & chatted with me a while.
He told me that he found at the gap between the seat & the wall.
also declared how LUCKY was I to dropped at that gap, not on the seat...
(where other students may "take-&-go")
^o^

Yeah, so LUCKY to have u, an honest & helpful bus driver.=)
I thanked him again & again for helping me...

Just feel sooooo HAPPY to get back my phone~!!
Smile on my face never disappear since I got it.
^o^

I snapped with my phone on the way back my hostel~♥

Weeeeee~!! I'm so LUCKY, to have U back, K770i.♥
^o^
♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. it was close to lose your phone.....take good care.....i also swt whn u said that ur phone lost. i experienced b4...so i know...hahax

    ReplyDelete
  2. y so careless ya...hmm...anyway...can get back ur phone was jz very lucky^^

    ReplyDelete