Sunday, June 20, 2010

~D*I*N*N*E*R* @ 4 Happy Season~

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!!!!
My eldest brother came & visit me again~

We went to have our dinner at the
4 Happy Season Restaurant
located opposite Wangsa Walk Mall.

We chose Winter theme, of coz~!!
 ^^

The menu is available in different seasonal food.
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter
Noodle or Rice & Lunch/Dinner Seasons.

Here were the food & drinks we have ordered:
See how clean I ate? haha~!!
YUMMY~!!!!!
(but my brother said it's not that nice~)
Gor, any place that U've brought me to have my meals, everything's delicious~!!

We also called daddy & wished him
Happy Father's Day
 in person.

We went to Carrefour for this month's grocerries~!!
Since i was facing "lack of food stocks" for my daily breakfast & dinner.=)

I bought MORE this time~!!
Hair Shampoo, Biscuits, Cereals, Milk, 
Maggie Mee, Pasta, Prego Spaghetti sauce, 
Hotdogs, Apples, Tomatoes, Carrots, Cabbages 
and some other small small stuffs...
Really a lot~!!

Thanks again, for everything, Gor~

No comments:

Post a Comment