My classmates & I went for Lunch at Genting Klang.
In this restaurant named:
“一金拾六两”
(No idea what does that mean)
Anyway, it's the 1st time I take my meal here.
I'm satisfied with the choices of the economic rice~=)
YUMMmmm~!!!
Everyone's eating
=.=
Jocelyn took out her LOMO Camera.
It's RED in colour.
&
I came out with this idea:
Everyone pose with the LOMO camera.
^o^
When it's about time to go back for our class,
we went for PEARL MILK TEA again~!!!
Pose with ur Pearl Milk Tea.=)
Back to college, before the lecture started,
Michele accidentally dropped Agnes's pendrive into a hole of the computer table.
Luckily the lecturer, Mr Eric is a gentle guy.
He won't angry when we dragged his time.
When classmates were trying to take out the pendrive,
Mr. Eric's act of "curiosity" was so cute & funny.
^o^
That's all for my updates.
Have a nice day.=)



No comments:
Post a Comment