Since October 2009, I has been eating & eating without much control...
Didn't do much exercise too...
My weight bounced back which is about to reach the weight I had during March 2009...
FAT~!!!!
I had normal meals when I was having my final exams...
But I was studying the whole day...
After eating, sit & study
sit sit & sit~!!
sit sit & sit~!!
No exercise, not even much walking...
(because I stayed in the house studying for whole 2 weeks++)
(because I stayed in the house studying for whole 2 weeks++)
Add on, the metabolisms in my body are damn low~!!
I really admire the people who won't get fat even they ate whole table of food & desserts~!!
NOT FAIR...
I have gained weight & I think everyone noticed it~!!
One more thing:
My skin problem is getting worse recently~!!!
The problem started before my final exams & get even worse during the exams~
EEEEeeeeeerrrrrRRRRRhhhhhhhhhHHHHHhhhh~!!
Feel myself so UGLY right now~!!I will start my workouts & diet after this CNY~
I wanna reach my target before my college reopen...
which is about 3 months from now~!!
Of coz, I will try my best to have ENOUGH sleep & proper skin care starting from now~!!
My friends, I need ur encouragement~!!
All the best to me~!!



No comments:
Post a Comment