Tuesday, February 23, 2010

~CNY* Day*7~

I woke up at 7.30am in the morning & prepared myself~

After I have packed everything, I wake Sin Wei up~
We departed from her house at 8.30am++...

She brought me to a kopitiam near her house for breakfast...
Dry "Mi Cai Bak" with curry & Ice "Cham"~
*Really delicious~! Thanks, Wei...*

After the breakfast, she fetched me to Kamunting Bus Station & we waited for my bus together in the car...

It was time(9.30am) & I got to go...
We gave each other a goodbye kiss...
*shy shy*

Off I go...
Back to Butterworth, again~!!

Once I reached Butterworth, it was 10.45am~
I took U701 bus to Summit Shopping Mall...

My friend, Rebbie came to fetch me & we went to our foster family's house...
They were my foster family when I was in my Diploma course at Penang where I had participated in the Community Service Society...
They were nice to us~
^o^

My Aunt(foster mom) kept asking me whether I was hungry or not...
because I told her that I ate since morning... 
*so nice of her~*

At about 3pm, we went for lunch~
at Station One Cafe...

I ordered these:
My favourite
 
&
*NICE~!!*
 My uncle(foster dad) paid for us...
*thanks*

After the lunch, we went back~
Rebbie fetched me to Summit Shopping Mall again & I took U701 bus back to Butterworth Bus Station again~

Finally, back SP by 6pm bus~

This was really a LoooooOOOoooooooNG & Complicated journey since 
5th day of CNY ~

SP->Butterworth
Butterworth ->Penang
Penang->Butterworth
Butterworth->SP
SP->Butterworth
Butterworth->Taiping
Taiping -> Butterworth
Butterworth->Bukit Mertajam
Bukit Mertajam->Butterworth
Butterworth->SP

At last, I backed HOME~

No comments:

Post a Comment