I woke up at 8am & prepared my luggage for that night, where I will be staying at Miyuki's house~
I met up with Sin Wei at 12pm at the Butterworth Bus Station & we went to Penang by Ferry…
I met up with Sin Wei at 12pm at the Butterworth Bus Station & we went to Penang by Ferry…
When we reached Penang, we went to Gurney Plaza by Rapid bus...
We were there to wait for Miyuki to finish her class at 5pm & meet up with us...
We went to have lunch at Secret Recipe:
We ordered Meat Balls Spaghetti & Lasagne,
together with a Mixed fruit Yogurt Drink
We went to have some window shopping around the Gurney Plaza
Of course, won't forget to take photos~!!
^o^
We went to food court & have some desserts
Ice Kacang & Cendol
Finally, we met up with Miyuki~
Wei brought a cute mask
I brought a Sunglasses
We acted as stars
>.<''
Who looks most like star?
Before we leave, we took photos, as usual...
We went to Sunset Bistro at Batu Ferringhi...
Sin Wei, Miyuki, Chun Shean , Chun Keat, Tzun Hoong & I
We ordered a bucket of Heineken
CS & CK ordered their dinner
Let's drink~
We played Game which have lots of punishments...
Finally, let's take some photos for memory~
Cheers, my friends~
^o^
That nite, me & Sin Wei went to Miyuki's house to have a night stay~
*Thanks Miyuki's mom for the Angpau~*
We were there to wait for Miyuki to finish her class at 5pm & meet up with us...
We went to have lunch at Secret Recipe:
We ordered Meat Balls Spaghetti & Lasagne,
together with a Mixed fruit Yogurt Drink
We went to have some window shopping around the Gurney Plaza
Of course, won't forget to take photos~!!
^o^
We went to food court & have some desserts
Ice Kacang & Cendol
Finally, we met up with Miyuki~
Wei brought a cute mask
I brought a Sunglasses
We acted as stars
>.<''
Who looks most like star?
Before we leave, we took photos, as usual...
We went to Sunset Bistro at Batu Ferringhi...
Sin Wei, Miyuki, Chun Shean , Chun Keat, Tzun Hoong & I
We ordered a bucket of Heineken
CS & CK ordered their dinner
Let's drink~
We played Game which have lots of punishments...
Finally, let's take some photos for memory~
Cheers, my friends~
^o^
That nite, me & Sin Wei went to Miyuki's house to have a night stay~
*Thanks Miyuki's mom for the Angpau~*













No comments:
Post a Comment