Monday, February 1, 2010

~C*N*Y* Cookies~

I helped my mom on making the CNY cookies today~
It was lot's of fun~!!

1st,  we made the Muruku
I helped her to squeeze the shapes of the Muruku

then she fried them

I accidentally made a simple Melody shape with a simple twist on the tool...
Then I made another 1 same like it...
^o^

After my mother fried them, I can only find one of them...
So I took photo of it...

CRUNCHY CRUNCHY~!!

*********************************************
After the Muruku, we made
Pineapple Jam Tart

It was really easy, but the costs of the ingredients were a little high...

But anyway, let's start~!!

1st, made the Jam into small balls
(so that it will be easier to put on the pasty later)

2nd, made the pastry/ tart skin
Ingredients:
Butter, Sugar,Cream Cheese, Flour, Egg Yolk, Vanilla essense, Pineapple Jam
 

3rd, squeeze out the pastry

 
4th, put the jam balls on the pastry & roll it

 
5th, brush some egg yolk on the top of the jam tart pastry

 
6th, bake it at 180' Celcius for 20-25 minutes~!!

 
That's all~!!
TASTE SOOOOOO GREAT~!!

But this dough only have limited numbers of the tarts...
There were less than 100 pieces..
But the most importantly is:
They are delicious~!!

p/s: If u wanna eat, come visit me on CNY lah~!!
^o^

2 comments:

  1. harr.....rmb wat u have said arr...keep for me..when i come i wan try all of it!!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. come~!!
    Don regret~=P
    i will gv u eat until u say No...
    haha~!!

    ReplyDelete