Yeap~!!
Here comes more CNY cookies~
Here comes more CNY cookies~
Cornflakes Cookies
(I made it by myself)
I made these when my mom went to my aunt's house for a few days...
I have the urge to make this cookies suddenly & I didn't ask her whether can I do so...
I was thinking of giving my mom a surprise when she got back...
I used the recipes I copied from the websites & started making after gathering all the ingredients...
3 cups flour
3 cups cornflakes
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1 cup Sugar
250g Butter
2 Eggs
1 tsp. vanilla essense
Yeap~!
That's all that are needed...
Actually, it was a failure cookies...
I put them in the oven that was 160 degree Celcius, as written in the website...
But it ended up...
BURNED
(the 1st batch)
T.T
I feel that I was so USELESS~!!
Always make failures & mistakes...
I was thinking of giving her surprises, but ended up...
Worrying that she will be angry about what I have done...
When she came back the next day, I told her about the temperature...
She said the temperature for making cookies are 100-110 degree Celcius, for the oven that we were using...
*I should have asked her, but... I thought that it can be a surprise for her wat...*
I bought back the butter for her, because she might need it to make other cookies when she came back...
Actually, the cookies taste like quite nice, they were just...
NOT pretty enough...
T.T
********************************************
Anyway, there is another new cookies:
Black Sesame Nestum Cookies
It was a new invention cookies recipe from my aunt...
My mom made it when she came back from there...
^o^
Yummy~!!
(It always yummy when any food that is made by her)
I feel that I was so USELESS~!!
Always make failures & mistakes...
I was thinking of giving her surprises, but ended up...
Worrying that she will be angry about what I have done...
When she came back the next day, I told her about the temperature...
She said the temperature for making cookies are 100-110 degree Celcius, for the oven that we were using...
*I should have asked her, but... I thought that it can be a surprise for her wat...*
I bought back the butter for her, because she might need it to make other cookies when she came back...
Actually, the cookies taste like quite nice, they were just...
NOT pretty enough...
T.T
********************************************
Anyway, there is another new cookies:
Black Sesame Nestum Cookies
It was a new invention cookies recipe from my aunt...
My mom made it when she came back from there...
^o^
Yummy~!!
(It always yummy when any food that is made by her)


No comments:
Post a Comment