Saturday, August 15, 2009

~W*H*A*T*I*W*A*N*T~

Suddenly thinking of myself...
Wondering what kind of girl I am?
"WHAT DO I WANT?"

Is it true that GIRLS always do not know what they want?
For me, it's true...

I always do not know what I want...
Previously, Currently or even Future...

Thinking of this is not about making my life complicated,
it's about knowing my life better...

But every time I think of this question, my brain turns blank...

I do not know how I gonna be:
Previously and Currently
A good daughter
A good sister
A good student

A good friend of all my friends

Future
A good business woman
A good wife
A good daughter-in-law
A good mother
Sometimes, I asked myself:
WILL I BE MARRIED?

I am not a good daughter:
I made my parents worry about me...
I hurt them by making them angry...


I am not a good sister:
I do not have a good role model for my younger sister...
(but she is better than me, in studies)
I made my elder brother worry becoz i do not have my meals routinely...
I felt so angry to my 2nd brother which he did not agree for me to do thing that I want...

I am not a good student:
I did/do not study hard before this and currently...
I will only start to burn midnight oil when the exam is coming in a week...
Bottom line= LAZY!!
Thus, no good results for me...
Just an average student...
(only graduate with merit)

I am not a good friend:
I am not a very socialise and friendly girl...
Am i?
Do not start a friendship by myself...
I m always not the one breaking the ice...
Kinda non-initiative or passive one...
(Secondary school classmates)

(Penang Branch friends)



(Community service [下乡服务团] friends)

(New KL Branch friends)

About my future...
There will be NO future if I do not settle my current situation...

Help me~~!!

3 comments:

  1. T.T
    why u so pessimism?!
    for me,u are a good daughter,sister,friends and gf..
    if u are not good..
    then,how bout me?!
    dont give up..
    k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~don be so down lor,we are human that's why we are not perfect~just try ur best and keep improving lor~

    ReplyDelete