Monday, August 17, 2009

~N*E*W *B*A*G~

As the last post, ~Be*With*MY* F*A*M*I**L*Y~~

A hand luggage was one of the necessaries my sis was looking for, to RS

We had helped her to search for the hand luggage and look for the best…

But she didn’t find the one she like…

In the end, she was not the one buying…

I WAS!!!

Haha!!! Haha!!!

Actually it was paid by my mom…

She said: “You want o not? If wan, I buy for u lah~”

So sweet of her saying that~~ (love u mom!)

I told her, this would be my coming birthday present...

She didn't say anything, jz smile to me...

Haha~~

I LOVE the bag…

I think it was a branded one…

CHARLES & KEITH

(Izzit branded?)
(p/s: can someone tell me...?)

The original price is RM135.90!!

But there was a 50% discount on this bag…

So…

RM67.95!!!

(Tat’s only why I buy it)

Here is the photo of it…


WORTH???!!!

(I wil upload again when I take photo with it)

OMG!!

SO happy happy~~

Happy to get a new bag!
Happy to get a black bag!
(I had no black bag currently)
Happy to get a branded bag!
HAPPY TO GET A NEW BLACK BRANDED BAG!!

Although was after 50% discount, but…

HAPPY!!!

Haha~~

THANKS MUM!!!


MUacks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment