JULY 30th 5pm-9pm
Location: REDBOX
Michele, Ritchie, Lucas, Brian, Angella, Wei Cai, Bee Yean and ME...
After the our English individual presentation, we went to REDBOX to sing K~~
Tat's why Angella, Wei Cai & ME were wearing formal...
We went by LRT...
(in the LRT)
Looks like we are normal working ppl... XD
This was the 1st time I went to REBBOX at Lowyat...
If u had read my blog b4 this, previously I often went to GreenBox at Wangsa Maju...
The corridor of the REDBOX was colourful, which I love it!!
But most important of all, I got the chance to sing, again!!
YuHOOoooo~~
The dinner buffet provided at REDBOX was perfect!!
Many varieties for us to choose & eat...
They taste great too!!
This was the strength...
But the weaknesses was...
NOT ENUF WATER TO DRINK LAH~~
Singing for 3 hours++ but only provide 2 glass of juices...=.=''
Luckily got soup provided for the buffet...
Here are the photos which are something like photo shotting:


(Taken by Wei Cai)


(Haha... poses... Taken by Ritchie)
Here are some photos of US singing:
(Ritchie :"eh~eh~eh~~") haha>.<
(Ritchie Singing)
(Bee Yean Singing)
(ME singging)
Here are some photos of us together:




(Our poses with our little last finger, except for Brian=.=)
FUN!!
After the our English individual presentation, we went to REDBOX to sing K~~
Tat's why Angella, Wei Cai & ME were wearing formal...
We went by LRT...
Looks like we are normal working ppl... XD
This was the 1st time I went to REBBOX at Lowyat...
If u had read my blog b4 this, previously I often went to GreenBox at Wangsa Maju...
The corridor of the REDBOX was colourful, which I love it!!
But most important of all, I got the chance to sing, again!!
YuHOOoooo~~
The dinner buffet provided at REDBOX was perfect!!
Many varieties for us to choose & eat...
They taste great too!!
This was the strength...
But the weaknesses was...
NOT ENUF WATER TO DRINK LAH~~
Singing for 3 hours++ but only provide 2 glass of juices...=.=''
Luckily got soup provided for the buffet...
Here are the photos which are something like photo shotting:


(Haha... poses... Taken by Ritchie)
Here are some photos of US singing:
Here are some photos of us together:
FUN!!
wah!!!
ReplyDeleteso fun...!!
nice p[h]oto shooting yaar~
pretty^^
hahah... thanks to my 2 photographers... ahhaha
ReplyDeletehaha..
ReplyDeleteu not shy to pose in front of them?
if 4 me,i sure not dare to pose...><
nono... we are like brothers and sisters...
ReplyDeletedo not feel paise at all... they jz ask me to pose, then i naturally pose jor... quite fun ooo... hahahahaha
they are really nice and take care of me...^^