Tuesday, August 11, 2009

~B*L*O*O*D* D*O*N*A*T*I*O*N~

5th August 2009

Before I went to this PO Presentation, I went for blood donation at the College Hall…

Here are the process:

1st, need to do all registration and blood checking which took me about 20 minutes...=.=''

Then I was asked to lie on the chair...

(waiting the arrival of the nurse to “take” my blood)

(injecting the narcotic-麻醉药)

(the process of my blood flowing into the blood bag- Press press~~>.<)


(the nurse holding my blood... huhu~)

FINALLY...

(My blood- 350ml)

Haha~~~

FUnny~~

3 comments:

  1. yerr!!!!
    u dare mie?!
    omg...
    so geli lah..!!
    after donate ur lovely blood got eat somethg healthy food?
    ltr pengsan baru tau...

    ReplyDelete
  2. got got... tat's y fat jor now...
    eat healthy and many=.=

    die... wan diet again~~T.T...
    wuuuuwuuuuu...:'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolx...
    must keep keep le..
    i thk i loss half kg jor..
    haha^^
    coz last few weeks i oli eat 1 meal per day..
    2mr go back hometown nid check check~

    ReplyDelete