I was so excited waiting for their arrival, bcoz I missed them sooooo much!!
Finally they came and we went to Sunway Pyramid…
My sister went to shop for her own stuff, while I was with my parents…
We were actually waiting for a old friend of my parents for a dinner, so we were just hanging around in the mall…
My dad had nothing much to do, so he sat on a couch at the New Zealand Natural and looked at the ppl who were ice skating at the skating ring…
My mom and I walked around to wait for the time to pass…
She bought a shirt from ELLE which was having a sale…
She said she like the material of the shirt … (I had no idea why I talked abt this, haha!)
We were calling my sister who was “missing”, becoz she didn’t answer our calls…
When we met her, she said she had left her phone in the car, which she realized that there was no person calling her… (Funny hey~)
After dinner, it was still early, so…
My mom, sis and I walked around again…
While for the guy, MY DAD…
Waiting for the girls to shop around… (haha!)
That nite, we stayed at my 2nd brother's place...
It was a bit pack, but, it was so cozy~ warm~
Felt like...
~HOME~

This morning we went out for breakfast and went to the Federal Hotel...
The briefing was crowded, as u can see in this photo...
These people were just students and the staffs...
Imagine that each students have at least 1 family members accompanied...
Even one or two students' grandparents came along...>.<
about the briefing...
~BORING~
But... I was jz enjoying my time being with my family members~
This was managed to take one photo...
This photo is blur~~
ANyway, so happy to be with them~
I will be going back next Thursday~~
Can't wait!!
YUhooO~~~
i 15th ad back tpg le...
ReplyDeletemiss home too~