Here are the diary of mine when I was sick...
Very long coz many days...
17th Aug 09
I had classes from 8am to 7pm...
My right foot had one bruise which made me hard to walk comfortably...
I didnt know why and when did i hurt myself...
Other than that, everything was fine...
My bf fetched me to college, he told me that that H1N1 now has become H3N2...
OK~ terrible~ But we cant do anything...
Wear MASK...
I was like~"nothing to do with me..."
At about 9am++, I suddenly felt cold...
I thought was the air-conditioner which made me feel freezing...
After 10am class, I felt a little tired, but stil can walk to TBR for lunch with classmates...
At 11.30am, English class...
What had happened?
I did not know...
I 4got what Ms Melissa taught...
Coz I felt a little tired and sick...
I had started to have fever...
While waiting for IP class, everyone was sitting and chatting at the rock table and stools outside the class...
Me, sitting there, not talking much...
I told my friends that I had fever...
I was pleased that no one avoiding me...
I mean, ran away from me, a sick girl...>.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhD3oMUAHsYPxOV06a6EzOVVekOaGN3cV_Ly1eGx8_RfDtTXWKEV0lGsCYcJAKFtn9MPTWJMUf2_KIF2dsc1Oz-ln_f_e4EsrFeLD3PmlTtUY5ArF7Zj3ERIxeATBf-2KcdAG9snBmpFiy1/s1600-h/DSC02472.JPG">
WHAT WERE THESE ALL ABOUT?
I started to worry about "that illness"...
But my classmates comforted me...
B4 5pm class, we went to Canteen 1 to have some meal...
I bought some breads and a bottle of 100 PLUS...
Suffering classes that I ever attended...
After my classes... 7pm++...
My bf fetch me to see doctor...
I was wearing a jacket and mask...
A real sick person...
hahahah...
After the doctor checked, he said that I had a HIGH temperature...
This is my back, looks so terrible...
Seeing my red dots on my hands, he predicted me to have Denggi Fever...
He asked me to come again to have blood test the next morning...
He gave me some medicines...
After i back from the clinic, I called my parents and told them about my situation...
See the red dots on my palm? >.<
I was so weak that after taking my medicine, I straight went to bed!
Not even wanna open my eyes...
At about 11pm++, my bf came...
He came to take care of me...
Rubbing me with wet towels so that my fever will gone faster...
I was so TIRED that didnt have any energy to look at him...
He was there the whole nite, reminding me to drink water and eat medicine...
(Muacks... LOVE)
but My fever never fade...>.<
18th Aug 09
The next morning, my bf went for his class...
My parents rushed from my hometown to KL to fetch me back...
I felt so... BEING LOVED & CARED~~
But b4 they came, my fever started to reduced...
It was bcoz I sweat, a lot...
I simply packed my bags to be brought back...
I brought all my books back, coz scared tat I will be staying long~
(ALthough long, but stil did not study>.<"")
Back my hometown took us 4 hours++ to arrive...
I slept all the way back...
Not having anything to eat...
coz do not have much appetite...
Only feel like throwing out...
Once arrived, we went to Clinic, again...
My dad's friend... Dr. Robert...
He took my temperature, no more fever...=.=''
The red dots all over my body also faded...=.=''
Seems like I was bluffing...
But he stil took my blood for blood test for Denggi...
He stil gave me some febrifuge 退烧药...
He asked me to drink a lot of water, again...
19th Aug 09
The blood test report was out, it was a negative one...
Meant that I am free from Denggi Fever...
My fever came back again...
So... I was lying on the bed, resting...
My mom cooked meat porridge for me...
I did not have much appetite, bcoz I felt like vomitting...
I ran to toilet and vomit everything that bothered me...
Although i ate nothing, so i think that was the gastric liquids, i think....
After vomiting, I managed to finish the porridge...
YEAH~~
Anyway, today was the day that I vomited the most...
Yuck~
21th Aug 09
I did not know why was I started to have red dots again...
This time is ITCHY one>.< My mom fetch me to see Dr. Robert...
He said, that was MEASLES...>.<
commonly we said it was "piak"...
I was given medicine to apply on my itchy measles...
I was not allowed to eat:
SEAFOOD
DUCK
EGG
Still, I went to have dinner at Pizza Hut with my relatives...
I had Chicken flavoured Pizza, coz I cant have Seafood one...T.T
This was the salad that I took... YUMMY~~
22th Aug 09
I woke up and see my palms and feet swell like BALLOONS...>.<''
OMG... My palms were so big and they were tight and numb...
I had no feeling when touching them...
My measles were all "united" and made me look like a red skin girl...>.<
I was asked by my mom to keep the clothes bcoz it was going to rain...
She went out with my sister...
Once I opened the back door, and approached the clothes, I did not feel well... Once I took some hangers, my sight went black...
If I didnt try my best to walk into the house, I think i would faint there...
I walked in zig-zag-ly... T
he very 1st time I had this feeling...
This experience of fainting...
I smashed onto the sofa and I felt the sense of relief...
I slept there for 1 hour++...
After that, my dad came back and saw that I was suffering...
and again, I went to Clinic...
The doctor checked my blood pressure and it was only 110++...
Which was quite low...
My fever came back again... but jz a minor one...
He gave me some allergies medicine and we went back again...
My dad brought to me a BIG cup of plain water and asked me to finish it at once...
OMG... Tat was about 1000ml loh~~
I only managed to finish 800ml of it...
>.<''
23th Aug 09
My "balloon" palms and feet had bcome "smaller"...
Fever had gone...
The reddish on me became lesser...
24th Aug 09
Everything turned better and better lah~~
Very long coz many days...
17th Aug 09
I had classes from 8am to 7pm...
My right foot had one bruise which made me hard to walk comfortably...
I didnt know why and when did i hurt myself...
Other than that, everything was fine...
My bf fetched me to college, he told me that that H1N1 now has become H3N2...
OK~ terrible~ But we cant do anything...
Wear MASK...
I was like~"nothing to do with me..."
At about 9am++, I suddenly felt cold...
I thought was the air-conditioner which made me feel freezing...
After 10am class, I felt a little tired, but stil can walk to TBR for lunch with classmates...
At 11.30am, English class...
What had happened?
I did not know...
I 4got what Ms Melissa taught...
Coz I felt a little tired and sick...
I had started to have fever...
While waiting for IP class, everyone was sitting and chatting at the rock table and stools outside the class...
Me, sitting there, not talking much...
I told my friends that I had fever...
I was pleased that no one avoiding me...
I mean, ran away from me, a sick girl...>.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhD3oMUAHsYPxOV06a6EzOVVekOaGN3cV_Ly1eGx8_RfDtTXWKEV0lGsCYcJAKFtn9MPTWJMUf2_KIF2dsc1Oz-ln_f_e4EsrFeLD3PmlTtUY5ArF7Zj3ERIxeATBf-2KcdAG9snBmpFiy1/s1600-h/DSC02472.JPG">
WHAT WERE THESE ALL ABOUT?
I started to worry about "that illness"...
But my classmates comforted me...
B4 5pm class, we went to Canteen 1 to have some meal...
I bought some breads and a bottle of 100 PLUS...
Suffering classes that I ever attended...
After my classes... 7pm++...
My bf fetch me to see doctor...
I was wearing a jacket and mask...
A real sick person...
hahahah...
After the doctor checked, he said that I had a HIGH temperature...
Seeing my red dots on my hands, he predicted me to have Denggi Fever...
He asked me to come again to have blood test the next morning...
He gave me some medicines...
After i back from the clinic, I called my parents and told them about my situation...
I was so weak that after taking my medicine, I straight went to bed!
Not even wanna open my eyes...
At about 11pm++, my bf came...
He came to take care of me...
Rubbing me with wet towels so that my fever will gone faster...
I was so TIRED that didnt have any energy to look at him...
He was there the whole nite, reminding me to drink water and eat medicine...
(Muacks... LOVE)
but My fever never fade...>.<
18th Aug 09
The next morning, my bf went for his class...
My parents rushed from my hometown to KL to fetch me back...
I felt so... BEING LOVED & CARED~~
But b4 they came, my fever started to reduced...
It was bcoz I sweat, a lot...
I simply packed my bags to be brought back...
I brought all my books back, coz scared tat I will be staying long~
(ALthough long, but stil did not study>.<"")
Back my hometown took us 4 hours++ to arrive...
I slept all the way back...
Not having anything to eat...
coz do not have much appetite...
Only feel like throwing out...
Once arrived, we went to Clinic, again...
My dad's friend... Dr. Robert...
He took my temperature, no more fever...=.=''
The red dots all over my body also faded...=.=''
Seems like I was bluffing...
But he stil took my blood for blood test for Denggi...
He stil gave me some febrifuge 退烧药...
He asked me to drink a lot of water, again...
19th Aug 09
The blood test report was out, it was a negative one...
Meant that I am free from Denggi Fever...
My fever came back again...
So... I was lying on the bed, resting...
My mom cooked meat porridge for me...
I did not have much appetite, bcoz I felt like vomitting...
I ran to toilet and vomit everything that bothered me...
Although i ate nothing, so i think that was the gastric liquids, i think....
After vomiting, I managed to finish the porridge...
YEAH~~
Anyway, today was the day that I vomited the most...
Yuck~
21th Aug 09
I did not know why was I started to have red dots again...
This time is ITCHY one>.< My mom fetch me to see Dr. Robert...
He said, that was MEASLES...>.<
commonly we said it was "piak"...
I was given medicine to apply on my itchy measles...
I was not allowed to eat:
SEAFOOD
DUCK
EGG
Still, I went to have dinner at Pizza Hut with my relatives...
I had Chicken flavoured Pizza, coz I cant have Seafood one...T.T
22th Aug 09
I woke up and see my palms and feet swell like BALLOONS...>.<''
OMG... My palms were so big and they were tight and numb...
I had no feeling when touching them...
My measles were all "united" and made me look like a red skin girl...>.<
I was asked by my mom to keep the clothes bcoz it was going to rain...
She went out with my sister...
Once I opened the back door, and approached the clothes, I did not feel well... Once I took some hangers, my sight went black...
If I didnt try my best to walk into the house, I think i would faint there...
I walked in zig-zag-ly... T
he very 1st time I had this feeling...
This experience of fainting...
I smashed onto the sofa and I felt the sense of relief...
I slept there for 1 hour++...
After that, my dad came back and saw that I was suffering...
and again, I went to Clinic...
Which was quite low...
My fever came back again... but jz a minor one...
He gave me some allergies medicine and we went back again...
My dad brought to me a BIG cup of plain water and asked me to finish it at once...
OMG... Tat was about 1000ml loh~~
I only managed to finish 800ml of it...
>.<''
23th Aug 09
My "balloon" palms and feet had bcome "smaller"...
Fever had gone...
The reddish on me became lesser...
24th Aug 09
Everything turned better and better lah~~
wah!!
ReplyDeleteu sick 1 week leh...
so dangerous arr~
mus take good care of urself le..