Tuesday, August 11, 2009

~P*R*E*S*E*N*T*A*T*I*O*N* ->*English*~

30th July 2009

Ms Mellisa, my English tutor told us to talk about the topic that we like, and this was I had chosen…

I had presented the Persuasive Presentation on the LUNA colour pencils…

Because of the previous colour pencils I had was the SWAN,

which do not have much function for me to present, I went to bought a LUNA 36 colours pencils… Which cost me RM30…T.T



But I was happy owning one more colour pencils that I love!! Haha~~

I felt happy and enjoy when I was preparing the tools, power point slides and also the outline…

However…

About the presentation...

Having the problem of presentation, which the NERVOUSNESS that could not allow me to present fluently…

NOT EVEN ONCE, since b4!!!

How could I build my confidence in me??

But I still hope that everyone in my class will like the slides and tools that I prepared…

I had given the tortoise that I drew to Ms Mellisa (for her children), coz I do not know where to put if I took it back home…

I had 4gotten to take the photo of the tortoise, jz this mushroom…

It was coloured using the colour pencils and added water to make it looks like watercolours drawings…

Although I was nervous, but I was really happy presenting it...^o^

2 comments:

  1. wah...
    bcz of the presentation u got bought a new color pencil?!
    hmm..
    de mushroom so cute^^
    u can speak fluent eng then sure can build confidence....
    gambateh!!i support u^^

    ReplyDelete