Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~LOOK*OUT*POINT~

5th August 2009
I was fetched by Ritchie, with WeiCai & ChunHup in the car...
I was wondering where were we going to have our dinner...
I tot was jz a simple dinner at kopitiam...
BUT
They kept on saying a place that was standard, have this and that...
Making me blur~~
It was far, from the place I stay...
AMPANG
(I have no idea where was it? Jz sit in the car... looking at the traffics...)
Ritchie drove to a dark dark hill road...
Wow~~ Was I in danger?

Of coz not~!!

Finally we reached...
at a place which i don know wat is the name=.=
But it was so many cars there...
The place was so nice...
How come everyone know about this place where the hill road do not have any roadside lights??
Incredible~~!!
I only knew that we were having our dinner at the
LOOK OUT POINT

Once we seated, we started to feel cold...
It was because there are covered with mist...
We did not expect to be so freezing here...
No jackets lah~~
Furthermore, we jz wear shorts=.=
The feeling was like at Genting Highland...

Our place can look out to the nice KL city night view...
My phone's camera cant take nice night photos...
So... I search from goggle...
This one better than mine, a lot!! haha~

We ordered Sizzling Chicken, but jz in different flavours...
The waiter was pouring the sauce...
Sizzle sizzle...
The dishes was so yummy~~

I like my drink too!!
Ice Blended Strawberry

This was the bill...
So expensive=.=
Then we went up to a tower, made by wood...
Then... we started to play stupid games...
(better not to tell, if not, you all will feel like we were crazy)
let u all guess by looking at this photo
that's all u can know, jz... Guess lah~~

After that we went back...
-END-

3 comments:

  1. dark dark hill road?!
    tis time nothg to happen doesnt mean nex time will be de same...
    must bcareful arr DEAR~
    KL life not same with pg....
    muackz..
    have a grand dinner yaar~
    jus 4 of u?
    3 guys and u the oli girl?
    'hou ngai him' arrr!!!
    omg!omg!
    i guess u all playing train train childish game...
    rite?

    ReplyDelete