Saturday, February 26, 2011

~Y*U*M*M*Y~

 
After my Saturday work, I met up with Jia Yee at 4pm++ & she fetched me for desserts!

Finally, I got the chance to eat the dessert at
甜品哥哥!!!

Special thanks to Jia Yee, the girl below!=)


We ordered these. YUM!!

I tried to make the "leaf" with the black sesame & peanut soup. LOL

At about 6.30pm, she fetched me back to my sis-in-law's mom's house.

We celebrated Auntie Christy (sis-in-law's mom)'s birthday
in SHURAKU at Mont Kiara.

A Japanese Restaurant.

The environment was so relaxing.=) 

 


We reached there at about 9pm & it took more than 1 hour to serve everything we ordered.

These were what we'd ordered.


 
 
 
 A lot huh?
Anyway, the food were not bad.=)

Took a group photo before we left.

We reached home before 12am & quickly sang Birthday song & took photos!=)
They said this photo(below) cannot be uploaded at FB, so I uploaded here. 

Happy Birthday again to U, Auntie Christy.
This French Vanilla flavoured Mille Crepe Cake was amazingly

 PERFECT~!!

It's from Humble Beginnings.

A birthday card from everyone of us.=)
Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment