Saturday, February 5, 2011

~P*H*O*T*O*S*H*O*O*T*S* with HongLi~♥

It's the 3rd day of CNY

Had a photo shoot  with dear Hong Li
I asked her to come to my house at 8.30am & she really did!!
Have been planning for this photo shoot with her when we were working as promoters. LOL

She reached my house & we started to do our eye make-ups.
We took 1 &a half hour to finished our makeups. LOL

At 10am, we went out for our photo shoots!!
She held my camera & I held hers.
That's why most of the photos in my camera were me.

There were 2 Nature-feel venues I chose for the shootings.=)

There was a sunny HOT sun that time,
we also tried our best to avoid those red ants & mosquitoes.
BTW, we had fun!!
I hope she did too. =D

The 3rd venue was:
A clean grey wall. =D

I ♥♥♥♥♥♥ these~!!!


I finally finished editing the photos & upload them into my FB.
Here's the link.

♥I LOVE ALL THE PHOTOS!!♥

♥♥♥

Really thanks Hong Li for helping me to take those great pictures!!
Thanks HL~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment