I went back to college today!!
I was so excited the day before, because it has been more than a month I didn't go there. LOL
Captured the scenes that I miss a lot.
These were the scenes that walked on during my studies in the college.
The walkways to the DKX,
The "shortcut" to the library that I always walked on.
The college view from the Library.
He's like the lecture, lecturing.=)
After that, all of us went to DKABF for the airticket bookings.
Etihad Airways.
Heard that other AEMs will be in the flight as well!!
COOL~!!
We'll be flying off from KL on the 4th of June 2011!!
After the booking, we went to have our lunch with
He brought this from Sheffield.
Flapjack Mini Bites
At 1.30pm, we went to the same DKABF again for pre-departure briefings.
Took some notes of what are important.
I was supposed to go for work, but suddenly didn't feel like to.
I chose not to woork, but go for Karaoke session !! LOL
Not earning money, but wasting. =X
Anyway, enjoyed the karaoke session very much with Catherine at
RedBox in The Curve.
Sang until our voice went out. LOL
She drove me back home after the karaoke & my day ends like that.
Enjoyed the time meeting up with my AEM classmates,
Treasured the moment spending in my college,
Can't wait to fly to UK in June!!=)

No comments:
Post a Comment