Tuesday, February 8, 2011

~T*R*I*P* to Thailand: Day 1~

On the 6th of February 2011, I went to Thailand for 2 days 1 night stay
with 
Daddy, Eldest Brother & Sis-in-law.
My mom was sick, so she didn't follow.

OOTD
We departed from our house at 6.30am
Had our breakfast before passing the border.

We reached Songkhla at about 9.30am of Thailand's time 
(1 hour earlier than Malaysia's.)
Then about 10.30am, we reached our 
VL Hat Yai Hotel.

After resting in our room, it was about 12pm.
We had our lunch at:
Walked around Hat Yai after the lunch.
I bought a dark grey jumper for RM25.
 
I didn't buy more because do not want to risk myself, worried that i can't fit them. LOL

Me & my sis-in-law walked around the Lee Gardens Plaza while
my brother & daddy went for massage.

We bought & shared 2 scoops of ice-cream from GELATE
There was many varieties of flavours available & they were nicely-decorated.=)

After the purchase, I accidentally dropped the Ice-cream cup while the waiter was cleaning our table.
After a while, a lady (the boss I guess?) came to us & said that they would replace the dropped ice cream for us.
She actually removed half of the dropped ice-cream & took a new scoop for us.
So it was like... 2 & a half scoops we had!!!
It was so KIND of her~!!!
Such a GREAT customer service~!!

At about 4pm, we headed to Floating Market by Toot Toot car. =D

We reached!!

There's some stalls along the way to the floating market.

Also, the disgusting insects. >.<

It was special, with the food selling on the boats.
There were a lot of boats there, but I was expecting more than that. lol

Another thing was:
IT WAS DAMN HOT that time.
The sun was so strong & everyone was "sunbathing" there.
After 1 hour, we went back to Hotel, to rest again.

At 8pm, we had our dinner at ai (嗳)
Then continued to shop again.
This time was night market. LOL
I bought another Denim jumper with tiny polka dots since I can wear the dark grey one.
This time I bought at RM20. =D

Went to McD for supper.
Brother bought these, which we never available in Malaysia.
Sis-in-law bought the Mango with glutinous rice & the kuih.
Corn Pie, Chicken/Ham Pie, Samurai Pork Burger.

I tried a bite of the burger to see the taste & my eldest brother finished the burger.
My dad ate the corn Pie & 
I ate a McD's Choc Top, some mango slices & kuih 
because I was too full to eat other BIG things.

Daddy went back hotel while
3 of us went for Massage.=)

It was my very 1st time, being massaged by a massage person. LOL
Feel itchy sometime. =D
Anyway, I felt pampered. LOL
 
At about 12 in the midnight, we got back go our hotel & sleep soundly after the massage.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment