Spent the day shopping with Catherine yesterday!!!
I called the day as:
♥C&K Day♥
♥C&K Day♥
(Catherine & Klaire Day)
Venue: 1 Utama
We reached there at about 1pm & had our lunch at
Pasta Zanmai.
We Chit-Chatted a lot in the restaurant until we forgot the actual purpose of coming here.
At about 3pm, we left & went for our shopping.
We had LOTS & LOTS & LOTS of fun during the shopping.
Especially in the fitting rooms.
We spent so much time camwhoring in the fitting room & we really enjoyed it.
MOST OF ALL,
we laughed like no body's business when we were reviewing the photos that we'd taken.
LMAO
Let's share with U some photo collages, there were too much photos to be uploaded separately.=D
In the Forever 21 fitting room:
We LOVE this pullover jacket so so much.
But it's toooooo expensive to own one.
Shall buy at UK, I think there's cheaper.=)
In Padini Concept Store fitting room:
Lastly, Nichii fitting room:
Not showing much photos from Nichii bcoz we bought most of the clothes we tried.
Photos will not be revealed until we actually wear them.
Tada~ I finally bought something.
We had Chocolate Fondue again!!=D
We bought Marshmallow from Jusco so that we can dip with the chocolate.
But we got too stuffed & couldn't finish the chocolate.
LOL
We hugged before I left to meet up with my brother.
See U in 2 more months, Catherine.
Miss u!! =)
Here's the photos that made us laugh like no body's business.
I think U will too.
LMAO
Have a nice day, my dear readers.=)














No comments:
Post a Comment