Saturday, January 8, 2011

~D*I*N*N*E*R* @ Nando's~

As I will be leaving this rented room in the end of this month,
I have packed some of my unused stuffs of my room

These were parts of my stuffs.
to let my brother to bring them back to his place after my exam today.

My bro came at about 7.30pm & fetched me for dinner.
We went to Nando's!!
 We were so full after the dinner.
Had some walk at the mall & got back my house.

We grabbed the bags that I've packed to my bro's car boot.
My bro carried the 2 HEAVIEST bags of all.
*Thanks gor*

After putting everything in the car, they went off.
I tidied my room again & cleaned the floor.

*****Clean & Tidy*****

Will start my revision for IMC starting from tomorrow morning till Tuesday's 10pm.
I want to be satisfied with all my grades for this last semester!!
Gogogo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment