My BBF, 欣
bought me a new Brown bag!!!
This bag came all the way from Beijing~!!
I've fallen in love with brown stuffs recently ♥
This bag came all the way from Beijing~!!
I've fallen in love with brown stuffs recently ♥
The chain has a little loose, so I removed it & it still looks great!!
I ♥ this bag & it fits PERFECTLY with my new floral & Denim clothings!!!
I think it FITS everything.
She also included some note books in the bag.
Those note books are so cute & nice!!♥
She also included some note books in the bag.
Those note books are so cute & nice!!♥
There is also a card holder.
I have put all my cards into the holder once I opened it. lolCan't wait to use it during CNY.
Thank you very very much, 欣.
♥


No comments:
Post a Comment