Hello readers.
Money is IMPORTANT.
I bet you won't deny it, will u?
Sometimes, I didn't get my expenses.
I had to use my savings from previous years.
Due to the reason "I didn't work", there's no extra money for my savings.
How can I survive in KL with
RM800?
I have to pay for:
RM320 monthly rental,
RM50+ Utilities fees
RM70 Bus tickets (Back hometown once a month "pi-balik")
So, left RM360 for others.
Including food, college printing fees, groceries, girl stuffs,
and something "unnecessary" : shoppings & entertainments.
RM250 for food for example:
250/30days = RM8.30 for 2 to 3 meals a day.
250/30days = RM8.30 for 2 to 3 meals a day.
Then only left RM110 to spend on the OTHERS!!
Always reach ZERO before the month end.
Even NEGATIVE.
I didn't manage to save any money in this 1 and a half year in KL.
What I've saved during my Diploma has become 0.
Now, I have to RE-save again.
I promise myself that:
I MUST work, during my coming HOLIDAY.
I want to get at least of RM1500 a month, the more the better!
(I mean after cutting the cost)
I don't care how it will take me to get that aim, but I will do whatever to get that figure!!
I NEED MONEY!!!
Wish me luck!


No comments:
Post a Comment