Monday, December 6, 2010

~O*N*E* Community*WorldWide~

Has been involving myself in the
One Community Worldwide (1Com)
since October.

Just attended their 
1st International Members Exchange (IME) on 4th of Dec
where there were members from other branches in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand & Malaysia
gathered together & shared about the experiences with the company.

The MC of the day:
Nasreeq & Eva
(they were rehearsing on the stage before the event started)

 I also attended their
1st Gala Dinner & Dance on 5th of Dec.

Located at Sunway Lagoon Hotel

The grand ball room:

Lots of people attending this grand and meaningful night:

Just remembered to snap the photos of first 3 dishes served:

Michelle, (4gotten his name), Hui Ming, Michael, Tiffany, Sally & me.

Me, in my outfit of the night.

*Note: These photos were taken with my phone*


Some New Photos:

 

*More photos will be uploaded when I got them from other photographers*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 I felt that I was left out from everyone, as I always do.
I listened & I was really inspired by the spirits of the members in these 2 special days.
I couldn't express my feeling well today, but I will, if I participate actively in every events organized by 1Com.

This company will make people grow, in many ways.
Physically & Mentally.
I would like to know what will this transform me into, in the future.
Wish me luck=)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3 comments:

  1. what is One Community Worldwide (1Com) about...?somethg bout 1msia?!?!?!
    wow~~~~u wearing gown...without sleeves !!
    become brave to show ur sexy look alrd~~~~ XD
    tat's good!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not about 1Malaysia la, I not tat patriotic.=X
    HAHA!! becoz I only know 1% of the people there.
    So I dare to wear. hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. then is about wat?

    darling..u look nice with it..can try to wear more often next time

    ReplyDelete