Thursday, December 23, 2010

~C*O*U*S*I*N's Visit- Day 2~

It was the 2nd day of my cousin's visit & I was at the college the whole day!!
9am to 11am
I bought lunch for her after the morning class.
Then 1pm till 6pm I was back to college again.

Luckily I had lots of dramas for her to watch.=)
(Sorry ya, Yin.)

At night, his brother, Wen, came to meet us for dinner.
Then we asked him to stay at my house that night, since my room stil can fit the skinny him.

We had dinner at 唯一 @ Wangsa Maju here.
Then have our desserts at the Snow Bliss.

At last, we were bloated.
We continued to watch the Hong Kong drama after our dinner.
I was so tired due to not switching to "Sleep" mode in more than 36 hours.
I slept at 12am that night & woke up automatically the next morning.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment