Friday, December 31, 2010

~L*A*S*T*Day*of *2010~

Last day of 2010, spent simple but perfect day with
My ♥Dad & Mum♥

My little cousin: Shyuen♥

The Best Friend: HongLi♥

We never thought of going for countdown,
but just a simple gathering will be more than meaningful.

HongLi came to my house at bout 3pm
& spent 3 hour++ in my house.

Had Tong Yuen made by me,
&
Fried Rice, cooked by my mom.
At about 7pm++, We headed to Village Mall's
Secret Recipe & Starbucks
  for our "date".


Thought of taking LOTS of photos before 2011,
but my face was not "thick" enuf to keep camwhoring in the public,
(especially in my hometown)

Anyway, we managed to take some.=D


I uploaded the photo we took onto Facebook to make someone envy=D
*Just playing around~Sory CL~ Don angry~*
We even "fully-utilised" some time to camwhore in the car
while I was driving back home & her parents were waiting for her.

At 10pm, I reached home & took some photos with Dad, Mom & Shyuen.♥
 


My 2011 New Year Resolution:
1. Improve my ENGLISH & communication skills
2. Be more "TALKATIVE" in term of not being a rock/ice in front of many people
3. Be Passionate & Responsible about my FUTURE
(To get what I've aimed to be, in 6 more years)

Last but not least:
Loose weight minimum of 6kgs.
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment