Tuesday, December 14, 2010

~N*E*W~

I would like to update about my 
NEW babies!!!!!

My ♥mom♥ bought them from Beijing, for me me me!!!
My sis also, of coz.=P

Before I start, I would like to 
♥THANK my mom SO SO much for everything that she's bought for us.♥

Are U ready?
Here goes the Babiess!!!


A real Silk thick Jacket

Black long sleeve



White knitted hat & Red Plaid Shawl!!

Diamond Necklaces 
Pearl Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings, & Ring

Boots!!!


 There are 3 boots for me!!

1st: Brown leather boots



2nd: Black leather high heel boots

It can be folded, & looks like this:


3rd: Black Long boots

 
This is my sis's,
Dark Brown boots with ribbons behind.=)

Mom bought these new babies for me to go UK next year.
LOVE her to the max!!!


Also, a Beige Coat, it has Plaid design too!!!!
 Do I look like in a place where the temperature is 10 degree Celsius?

LMAO

These boots will be worn into public during CNY~!!=)

So so so so HAPPY to own these new babies.
Thanks again, mom.♥



No comments:

Post a Comment