Saturday, August 28, 2010

~B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y~

I'm turning 21 in 10 days.
I wonder what will happen in this special day.

 To be officially 21, how would that be?

I think it won't change anything,
except that I can walk into Casino without fearing the guard will block me for verification of my age.
^o^
I really hope that I can have
♥SPECIAL & MEMORABLE
Birthday Celebrations
THIS YEAR

I would like to have FEW celebrations
(means not only one)

with:
1. Family♥

2. BEST BEST friends:
 ♥傅拉欣, Chia Ling, Hong Li, Miyuki & Gwendolyn♥

4. College Mates- AEM3 Classmates

5. Secondary school mates

6. Special person, who may not exist for this time being.
I'm Greedy, I know.=P
But this pops out from my mind whenever I think of this year's birthday.

I do not require CAKES for every celebration

Just... 
A simple & warm celebration, with my love ones.♥

1 comment: