Monday, August 30, 2010

~B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y: ♥Family♥~

My first wish really came true~!!♥

I just celebrated my FIRST Birthday Celebration with my
♥FAMILY♥

*My 二姑 joined my celebration too~!* 

 ♥Papa & Mama♥

My eldest brother brought my lil sis to buy me a favourite cake for me,
from Secret Recipe.♥
 Chocolate Indulgence.
*thanks sis*

My 2nd brother, after he saw my facebook post, 

rushed to my place & gathered with us.
He is our photographer.=)
*thanks gor...*

We celebrated my simple yet cozy early Birthday celebration.

It's my first time in 4-years.
I never celebrate my Birthdays with ALL OF THEM, TOGETHER since I have started my college life
I'm so so so glad & touched.

It's simple,
but it is warm & SPECIAL for me♥.

Make a wish

Blow the candles

I'm YET to be 21-year-old.
*haha*
It's not my actual b'day what...
Let me be 20 for a little while k~^o^

My lil sis is flying back to RS for her studies tonight.
I mean... 31st Aug 2010's midnight.

I couldn't join my lil sis farewell tonight.
Coz I need to study for my exam for Wednesday.='(

I'll miss her badly, for sure.♥
  Last photo with her, this year.=(

1 comment: