Thursday, August 19, 2010

~E*X*A*M~

EXAMS, coming back to me again...
I HATE IT, very much~!!

The Time Table for my FINALS:
26th of Aug : Moral & Etika
28th of Aug : Entrepreneurial Skills
30th of Aug : Logistics & Channel Mgmt
1st of Sept : Electronic Marketing
4th of Sept : Internet D/b Application for ECM

Crazy time table, but the exam can end faster.

Then I rush back hometown to celebrate my 21st birthday with my PARENTS~!!
FINALLY~!!
I didn't celebrate my birthday with my parents since I started my diploma in Penang TARC.
Coz my birthday always falls between the EXAM period~!!
T.T

Now, it's my 2nd Year of my Advance Diploma,
I finally can celebrate my birthday with them,
hopefully, with my other relatives as well.=)

Hmm...

But I have to STRIVE now~!!

EVERYDAY 
STUDY STUDY STUDY
CRAZY

Good Luck to all my college-mates & myself, too.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment